THE 2023 ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES
November 3, 2023
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS Online SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING OVER OTHER ENTRY METHODS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION: Wild Man Drinking Company, with a principal place of business at 1500 Chestnut St., Suite 2 #2520, Philadelphia, PA 19102 (the “Sponsor” and/or “Administrator”), Email: email@example.com, Telephone: (805) 500-6969.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to any social media platform.
The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to refuse service or access to any potential participant. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to amend the Sweepstakes’ Official Rules at any time. In the event we do so, we will post the changes on this page and the date of the changes at the top of this page. Your participation in the Sweepstakes following such modifications signifies your acceptance of those modifications. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion to cancel, discontinue, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in whole or part.
3. TIMING: This Sweepstakes begins on November 3, 2023 at 12:01am EST and ends on December 31, 2023 at 11:59pm EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. 4. ELIGIBILITY: You are subject to the laws of Jurisdiction in which you reside and/or from which you access the Site or the Sweepstakes. Residents of New York and Rhode Island are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes, and this Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, non-state U.S. territories, commonwealths and possessions, and any other jurisdiction in which this Sweepstakes is prohibited, requires registration, requires bonding or is in any other way restricted by law.
Only legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, at the time of entry, are eligible to enter. Sponsor, Administrator, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, members, directors and employees, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling or their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, or member of the same household, whether or not related) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor may require any person receiving any Prize (as defined below) to provide proof that he or she is eligible to participate as specified in these Official Rules.
5. 5. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. There are three (3) methods of entering this Sweepstakes (each an “Entry”):
Entrants making a purchase (of any amount) on the Site during Sweepstakes Period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for every dollar (USD) spent on the Site during the Sweepstakes Period. Those customers who choose not to enter the Sweepstakes can elect not to make a purchase through the Site. Dollars spent on shipping and taxes will not be included.
(B) By Visiting the Site:
You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Site to submit information to register. Registration is free. Upon a qualifying completion of the Sweepstakes registration, you will be awarded one (2) Entry into the Sweepstakes. You may also earn Entries by visiting the Site are as follows:
- Ten (10) Entries for each friend you refer that registers for the Sweepstakes.
(C) By Mail:
If you do not wish to perform any of the actions listed above, but wish to enter the Sweepstakes, you can also submit one Entry into the Sweepstakes by mailing a 3” x 5” card containing your name, age, address, contact phone and e-mail address (if available) to: Wild Man Drinking Company 1500 Chestnut St. Suite 2 #2520, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Limit ten (10) Entries per mail in Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. All mail-in Entries must be received by December 31, 2023.
At any time during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor may announce, without prior notice, that Entries may be increased by a multiple (ie, one (1) entry is worth three (3) entries). Such multiple will apply to equally to all methods of entry.
The use of automated software or computer programs to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses, attempts to use or who Sponsor suspects of using such methods to participate will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict Entries from any IP address if a suspicious Entry or other activity is detected or suspected. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On the day after the final day of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) Entry will be randomly drawn from all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period (the “Sweepstakes Winner”). The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected in its sole discretion. All potential Sweepstakes Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. You will be notified of being a potential Sweepstakes Winner by email at the address you provided during registration. Winners also will be announced on Instagram. In order to officially become a Sweepstakes Winner, after receiving notification that you are a potential Sweepstakes Winner, you must email Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the Prize (as defined below). You are not a Sweepstakes Winner until you have emailed Sponsor and you receive an official reply from Sponsor or Administrator that you are an official Sweepstakes Winner. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected potential Sweepstakes Winner may be disqualified and required to forfeit his/her prize and an alternate Sweepstakes Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible Entries from the applicable Sweepstakes Period if the potential Sweepstakes Winner: (i) is unreachable within five (5) days of the first notification attempt or winner notification is returned as undeliverable; (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive, or use the Prize for any reason; (iii) fails to comply with these Official Rules, or (iv) is unable to verify that they are at least twenty (21) years of age. The Sweepstakes Entities shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential Sweepstakes Winner for any reason. If any potential Sweepstakes Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Sweepstakes Winner will be disqualified. All Sweepstakes Winners will be required to sign and return certain documentation as directed by Sponsor and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and prize/publicity release when requested. If requested by Sponsor, each Sweepstakes Winner agrees to provide information sufficient for Sponsor to conduct a background check on a potential Sweepstakes Winner and that Sponsor may disqualify a potential Winner, in its sole discretion, based upon the results of such background check.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS: The prize to be awarded to the Sweepstakes Winner (the “Prize”) is as follows (the “Prize”): a gift card in the amount of ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS US$1,000.00. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Sweepstakes Winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon total number of eligible Entries received. The Monthly Sweepstakes Winner may be required to supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is US$1,000.00. No substitutions or transfers of a Prize, except at Sponsor’s discretion.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: You expressly agree that participation in the Sweepstakes is at your sole risk. None of the Sweepstakes Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, merchants, sponsors, licensors, component suppliers (both hardware and software), and/or any third party who provides products or services purchased from or distributed by the Sweepstakes Entities, or the like, warrant that websites affiliated with the Sweepstakes Entities, including but not limited to the Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, spyware, adware, malware, harmful or malicious code, or other defects. The information, products and services published on the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sponsor/Administrator makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through the Site. Furthermore, the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any opinions, views, advice, or statements posted on the Site (including, without limitation, in any public posting areas of the Site) by any person or entity other than an authorized Sponsor or Administrator spokesperson. Advertisers, content providers, user, guests, independent writers and experts are not authorized spokespersons for Sponsor or Administrator. At no time should the opinions, views, advice or statements provided by advertisers, content providers, users, guests, independent writers or experts be relied upon for important personal decisions without independent verification.
THE SITE, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE, THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THE SITE. ANY SERVICE OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (INCLUDING ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD AND/INSTALLATION OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: You agree that in any cause of action, that the SPONSOR/ADMINSTRATOR liability will be limited to the greater of (a) the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (b) five hundred dollars (US$500.00). The SPONSOR/ADMINSTRATOR IS not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the SweepstakeS. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, injunctive or other equitable relief, except for where otherwise provided by law. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Prize that you may be awarded, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and Prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these company’s and individual’s respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") against any and all actions, claims (including any third party claims) injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any Prize that you may be awarded, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death that may occur in connection with preparation for or participation in this Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance, delivery, mis-delivery, use, misuse or inability to use the Prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, whether intentional or unintentional, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor/Administrator disclaims any liability for damage to any phone, computer, or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at the Site and on Sponsor’s Instagram account and the Sweepstakes Winner will be selected among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such time in accordance with procedures determined by Sponsor. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
12. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: You agree to waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by final binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue for such arbitration proceedings will be in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters that are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, you agree to irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Philadelphia County in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You and the Indemnified Parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens. Void where prohibited by law.
13. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent to Sponsor's use of your name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, prize information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration (including, but not limited to, public posting of such information in on the Site and in the associated hosting site operator property). After the Sweepstakes Winner has been selected, the Sweepstakes Winner’s name will be made publicly available by the Sponsor, such as through Internet websites, newspaper advertisements, and other methods of distribution, and used for promotional or marketing purposes. Entrants authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
14. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: Wild Man Drinking Company 1500 Chestnut St., Suite 2 #2520, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with their request.
15. NON-WAIVER: The failure of the Sponsor/Administrator to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Official Rules remain in full force and effect.
16. Last Modified: November 3, 2023. These Official Rules may be changed at any time, without prior notice.
© Wild Man Drinking Company. Italicized text indicates trademarks or registered trademarks of Wild Man Drinking Company and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries.